Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday 9-21-2010

Tonite is Class 3 of Cake Decorating 101 at Kilgore College. Yes, you may call me Professor, now! Hahahaha! Working on getting those roses just right! I have 6 students...eager to learn students!
The cakes for this weekend include a 2-tier birthday cake with fantasy flowers, a 2-tier zebra and polka dot cake with a tiara topper, a Hooters birthday cake and Batman cupcakes.......So far!
Looking forward to Tulsa on October 1st for the Oklahoma State Sugar Art Show (OSSAS)...a roadtrip with other cake friends. My husband will love that because when I get back, I don't "talk" cake for a few days. God bless him....he's my sounding board and third eye for my designs. He's my "go to" person when I get bogged down in a cake design.
Well, I better run along right now. Check back tomorrow and I will post some pics from the class.
Cheerios!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment