Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hump Day

Dang it....I carry my cell phone with me everywhere so I can take pics. Did I take any last night in class? Nooooo!
Looks like this week's orders have already increased...working on a gumpaste tiara, flowers...adding another zebra cake. A new wedding consult yesterday for the weekend AFTER Thanksgiving.
And for those of you who really know me and my husband...he FINALLY made a decision on a camera and bought it! Let's see if he keeps it! He is notorious for returning things. Now I will start working on a couple of different backdrops for cake pics and he better not turn his nose up when I ask him to take pictures of them!!!
Tonite is baking night....Have to get all the cakes baked by Thursday as that starts decoration nite.
I am posting an inspirational cake for today to get my mojo going and then off to the grocery store!

No comments:

Post a Comment